The Drum – Terms & Conditions
Refund, Exchange, Reservation and Late Policy
The Drum operates a no refund policy on all ticket sales. If you are unable to attend a performance that is fully booked we will offer to re-sell your ticket for a nominal fee of £2.00. A handling fee of £2.00 will be charged per ticket refunded. In the event of a cancelled performance, refunds will be given by the original method of payment unless you have paid by cash where a cheque will be issued.
The Drum Management will not accept tickets for resale unless the performance in question is sold out. For each ticket re-sold a fee of £2.00 will be charged and the difference will either be refunded back to the card the tickets were purchased on or forwarded in the form of a cheque. The re-sale of any tickets taken back by the Box Office cannot be guaranteed.
On occasion, exchanges may be available up to 48 hours before the performance. Exchanges are only possible for the same production and will incur a fee of £2.00 per ticket exchanged and are subject to availability.
Tickets reserved by telephone or in person must be paid for at least three days before the date of the performance, after this time all reserved tickets will be released for general sale. The Drum Management reserves the right to withdraw the reservation facility on certain events when ticket availability is limited.
All bookings that require a postal service will incur a postage fee of £1.50 per transaction (regardless of the number of tickets booked).
Any discount priced tickets must be requested at the time of booking and the Box Office will ask to see proof of entitlement before selling tickets at discount prices.
All discounts are subject to availability where applicable and can be withdrawn at the discretion of the Box Office Manager without prior notice, and do not apply to tickets already purchased. The Drum Management reserves the right to introduce discounts and price changes without prior notice.
Every effort will be made to ensure the admittance of latecomers within a suitable break in the performance but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website you accept and agree the following terms:-
The Drum has compiled this website and they accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising in any way out of the use of, or inability to use, this website or from any error or omission in information contained in this website. The Drum reserve the absolute right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website or the services provided through it, including your access to it.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of this website, including any Drum marks, logos and brands contained in the website, belong to The Drum or its licensor(s) – who have expressly licensed content to The Drum.
None of the content or materials available from this website, whether permission is granted for downloading and/or circulation or otherwise, may be used for commercial exploitation. You are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of the website provide that it is solely to view such contents. You are forbidden from permanently copying, storing or in any way redistributing the contents of this website except for content made specifically for download, such as fact sheets. Such content may be downloaded only for your personal use. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of anything available from this website is entirely at the user’s own risk.
Any links to other websites have been included for convenience only and The Drum accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of, or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use or reliance on the content of, any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Drum of any linked website or its provider.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure that the information displayed on this website is correct, no warranty or representation is given to its quality, accuracy, fitness for purpose, usefulness or completeness, In particular the materials on this website do not give specific legal advice and should not be relied upon as doing so. In particular, users should be aware that laws and regulations might be different outside England & Wales.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Drum, and any of its officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from misuse of or conduct on, this website and/or breach of these terms.
Online prize draw and competition terms and conditions
- The closing date is stated on each individual competition.
- Only one entry per competition, per customer.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and The Drum reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product if necessary at The Drum’s discretion.
- Competition prizes are non-transferable and have no monetary value.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, unless stated by The Drum.
- The promotions and competitions are not open to employees of The Drum.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within at least seven days’ notice of the start of the event/show/performance. Following such notification, the winners full name (the name used will be the name given at the time of entry – this is non-transferable) will be added to the guest list on the day of the event/show/performance (i.d. will be required).
- If The Drum cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at The Drums sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details to The Drum within the notification period that they have won the Prize, The Drum reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- By entering any of The Drum competitions online or by third parties you agree to having your name, details and photo published in The Drum’s future marketing communications when required by The Drum.